الأحد، 17 يناير 2010

Change The World

















Thoughts grow in my mind and even they take longer time than the time which I spend release them in this electronic page .. with every thought grows , another thought is born . It's weird feeling causes me to believe that the thoughts aren't not growing in me contrarily , I grow in these thoughts and the more I think about them the more my thinking grows .





I used to believe that I can change , thus I feel that believing gave me the strength as it gave so many people who pass such situation . I don't want to sound ideal cause I'm millions years light far away than this but all I want is to share my thoughts and my logic . It's the first time I talk about my childhood because I have purpose otherwise I wouldn't do this …

My story ::

Well I'm boy who was born among simple family which has two simple great parents although they both aren't that big , but my parents weren't "read " neither "write" , doesn't mean to make it sound that bad cause fortunately my parents are doing so fine without these two things .. so I spent my childhood quietly as the way my personality , I used to feel little gap between me and my parents , I don't know whether this feeling was right or wrong , but the fact that I'm the seventh son was the reason to get that gap exist I guess . Although that little gap was there in my childhood but my brothers and sisters made it up for me . with the passing of years , I finished my high school with almost excellent grade and I was in love with anything which is related to "English" so studied Electrical & Electronic Engineering in English . So my English isn't as most of you , the reason that I always say that I'm still learning from any person in this world . anyway the bottom of line is "situations aren't make the change … we make the change " .




U make ur destiny ::: u can change the world ::

Human is a complex creation who searches for reasons which excuse his failure thus we face people who say that their destiny ,, their situation ,, cause them to fail ,, we’re Arabs used to be proud about our past although we didn't live it , but we fool ourselves to keep rotating in the circle of failure . The problem is that it's almost 2009 and we are still ignorant we neither know the real meaning of the development nor even get benefits from the huge wealth that we waste cause of our ignorant sadly , we're not walking with the development and the development that we pretend to have is just "buildings" .. we build society with buildings ignoring the building of minds ,, the sad fact that we're weak in weapons .. and we're weak in knowledge as well ,, we all know about this ,, now someone will ask me " what's ur solution ??"

Imagine for once :::

For those who pretend that we're doing fine in our lives and we're walking beside the development .. just imagine that the whole world agreed to cut the connection with ur country and the whole world refuse to export their products for our country and they even refuse to bring their citizens ,, what would happen for our country since we're" the nation of dependency" .. ???


First … we shouldn't put our problems upon Governments shoulders only ,, even if it was wrong ,, "people make their destiny .. and their situations" not the opposite . We won't get developed unless we fill every house with "libraries" .. the change has to start from the family cause it's the most important part in the society .. we can change the world .. if each person of us change himself .. and make good family that he will build on the future . The power of knowledge is the best weapon that we can get … so let them have weapons , bombs , and even nuclear .. let them have them and let us gain the power of knowledge .. with the knowledge comes the power not the opposite .




Will u change the world ??

U won't change the world unless u change urself first , if u succeed ur life that means u change ur family .. ur society and even change the world . Yes we can change the world .











ليست هناك تعليقات: