الأحد، 19 أكتوبر 2008

Three faces ::: One Currency










Three faces ::: One Currency








Following the trace of me ..
struggling for finding the identity ..
searching for the way I wanna be


missing the one I used to be
am I changing ? z that real
or it's the world around me




I look to the mirror ..& I see

different reflection for me ..
lost between "to be"
and the old version of me


triple ALoNi .. triple me ..
was .. is .. and to be ..
three faces .. one currency



one equation .. three variables ..
several sides .. one middle ..
three corners .. one triangle



stuck in nick of the bottle ..
can't step no where .. unmovable
incapable to get it solvable ..


equation of me .. unreachable
past , present & future unmixable
now all u got is the one in the middle



some meanings just ain't understandable
some facts just can't be explainable
as some of the questions are unsolvable


هناك 3 تعليقات:

Sadeem Alrawwaf يقول...

hey meedo
nice poem and wise also
i loved it very much
and i think that the world doesnt change but its the humans in
it that changed

Mo7ammed ~~Aloni~~ يقول...

Hey Ghado

it's a nice reply from u .. yeah it's right that the humans are changing but humans are part of the
world so .. they affect the world that they live in >>

keep coming ..

JBrealow يقول...

Man this is incredible , I like this part when u looked at the mirror , was is and to be,

amazing !!

Are u really changing ??