الأحد، 19 أكتوبر 2008

Je t'aime till my dying day















Mom .. dad .. sisters & brothers

We love u all ,but we love eachother

Farewell people, goodbye milky way ::

Forgive us, We no longer wanna stay


We wanna travel to the space

.. and find us our own private place

Where no other humans there

our own world and no else to share



Wanna Start our journey …

Just only u & me ..

Sail that wooden boat

travel to farthest thought



Cross all distances ..

As Crush all resistances

And we won't stop ..

Of going farthest up ..



Moving There besides da stars

Shining like the way they're

Passing one planet after another

even we gonna get more further

Till we leave da milky way

Even millions lights years away



Going to Andromeda together

And live there with eachother

Stay There in Andromeda forever

Where no one can find us together



Stay all alone watching da world

I'm ur boy and I don't care

as u know that here or there

I would let da whole damn world

Hear my confessions' words



so there I'm gonna loudly say

"je t'aime till my dying day"

Je t'aime my immortal soulmate

Je t'aime my smile' fate

And here I'm gonna say

Je t'aime till my dying day

Je t'aime my one & only lover

Je t'aime my best adorer


ليست هناك تعليقات: