الأربعاء، 17 فبراير 2010

who's really me ??






Moments .. thinking of me
what do I feel .. what do I see ?

I see too many ppl live in me ..
what shall I do ? .. stay or flee .

who's really me ??


So much troubles …
No solution 4 dis riddle
So much pains ..
Damn ..dis unanswerable


Life gives lessons as wounds
Live as kind ..stepped like ground
Love like mad .. played like mud

Live n darkness ..die n sadness
Fool others .. loose forever ..
Think deeper ..see behind mirror



dunno .. what's difference
sorry my friends .. no offence
we're getting slapped anyway
whether sun rise .. or sun set today


Ain't feel the success anymore
Ain't no train .. nor shore ..
Nothing z like before ..
Poor boy sinks more & more

Logical ....worry … optimistic
.. peaceful.. Imaginary.. realistic
All pieces crash with each other ..
from bad to worst .. & moreover



open ur eyes my friends & see
check it out & plz tell me ..
do u see humanity ??
or u see tragedy ??

opened my eyes closely
As microscope , tell me .??.
Why Whenever I look ..
I see hidden words in da book


Is this bless or test ..
I'm fallin now .. wut's next
Open my eyes again later
I see dreamy nice daughter




Cries silently ..wut a petty ?
Innocence is killed by dirty
How can I be happy ..
Plz tell me .. just tell me


Open my eyes.. and see
Fairness complains iniquity
As unity complains inhumanity
all doors closed .. where's da keys

open eyes again & again ..
all I see is pain remains ..
am I sort of pain really
or I'm unable to live happily



who's me ?Am I me ???
7amood .. Moh. or Aloni
many ppl live in me
Who's really me ??



Am I the sort of pain ?
The hard or the pain ?
Am I the sort of hope?
The bottom or the top ??



am I antithetic ..or realistic
am I pessimistic or optimistic
am I complaisant or ambitious ?
am I calm .. or furious ??


even if we sank in pains sea
there's still shore waiting 4 u & me
even if we walked down sorrows rain

who's really me ??

ليست هناك تعليقات: